Abstract submissions for the technical program are now closed.
The CCCE 2020 program will feature over 70 technical sessions, along with the special sessions on the following: 2SLGBTQ+ in Chemistry, Forming EDI Allies, the Science News Cycle, Chemistry in Canada 2067, and ChemiSTEAM - Putting the A(rt) in STEM. We are pleased to announce that Professor Alán Aspuru-Guzik, Canada 150 Chair at the University of Toronto, has agreed to deliver a plenary lecture entitled “The Materials for Tomorrow, Today”.
As available, see each division page for a full listing of their symposia, organizers and invited speakers.
- Analytical Chemistry (AN)
- Biological and Medicinal Chemistry (BM)
- Chemistry Education (CE)
- Environmental Chemistry (EN)
- Inorganic Chemistry (IN)
- Macromolecular Science and Engineering (MS)
- Materials Chemistry (MT)
- Organic Chemistry (OR)
- Physical, Theoretical, and Computational Chemistry (PTC)
- Surface Science (SS)