We have contracted the services of A Spoonfull of Sugar Childminders to provide childcare for children of conference delegates.
$30 per day, per child (regardless of the number of hours service is used)
* space is limited and children will be accepted based on a first-come, first-served basis
* no refunds will be issued
Childcare will be available on:
Monday, May 25 07:00-18:00
Tuesday, May 26 07:00-18:00
Wednesday, May 27 07:00-18:00
Thursday, May 28 07:00-12:00
A Spoonfull of Sugar Childminders will be providing:
TV / Movies / Wii Video Game / Lego / puzzles / books / toys / Crafts
* meals for the children will be provided by the conference hosts
Important – families are asked to:
- Provide any special/specific meals, snacks, bottles of formula or milk that your child may need.
* a small fridge will be available in the room for storage.
- Pack your child with extra clothing, diapers, wipes and any comfort items they may use such as a soother or blanket.
- Register for the conference and for days you’ll require childcare services.
* number of kids, the age for each child, and contact email will be required.
- Download and complete the parental form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to register for childcare services:
Monday, April 27, 2020